Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Model Spotlight: Gia

Welcome to the first model spotlight for my blog! This will mainly just be blurbs about my model and pictures(mostly pictures).

Gia is the first Sim I ever used in a modeling comp on The Sims 3 forum. It was a beginners competition that I ended up winning. Over the course of that time, playing Gia and giving her constant makeovers, I found I had created a very versatile sim in terms of looks and personality.


She is Flirty, Dramatic, Clumsy, Ambitious and Artistic.

I found a natural fit for Gia with the Street Couture store set. The style I originally had her in was a gothic school girl type so the clothing just fit the personality.


This is Gia's original everyday outfit and hair(from Peggyzone). But I soon found she could have many different looks depending on the hairstyles and clothing given to her.



I originally created Gia with the glasses, as you can probably tell, because I felt they added some personality to the ensemble... and let's face it, not a lot of model Sims use glasses.


I originally had used a custome skin for Gia(and lots of makeup) but since then have removed the skin and most of her makeup(I only use the Ephemera face overlay now). Her looks stayed almost exactly the same with the change, which I was quite pleased with as I'm not a huge fan of custom skins.


I honestly don't think she can look bad in an outfit... I've had her in more outfits than I can count for modeling and she has looked great in all of them. I really want to start a legacy with her(which I already have a legacy going with two of my other sims, which will be on the model spotlight so I don't want to lose focus). 

Anyway, that's Gia.. Definitely one of my favorite sims I've ever created.  Her look has changed so much since her initial iteration but she always remains the same Sim I first created and id always a blast to play as.

No comments:

Post a Comment