Monday, May 23, 2011

Sim creating updates and a photo shoot!

I've been busy creating Sims and preparing for Generations with many more toddlers/children and teenagers than I usually create. It's been fun working on their faces and hair(I'm waiting for Generations to give them official clothing. I also have been working on a few more YA sims.


Here's just a taste of the children/teenagers/children I've created. I also downloaded a bunch of CC hair for my children and toddlers and hope to get more clothing and hair from the store for them as well as teenagers as their wardrobes are quite limited right now. 


This is Candice... I think she's one of the most adorable toddlers I've seen in my game in a while.


These are two of the YA I've made recently... I've been trying to make more male sims but they still pale in comparison to my females in terms of hair and clothing...and also only amount to half the number of females I have in my simbin(which is 41 females 41!).


I've also been playing round with pose player and this beautiful lady. You might recognize her as the model in the Everyday Casual Chic store review being cradled by the male model(wearing Curt's Jacket). I changed her hair and put her in this dress, a replica of Kate Middletons wedding dress from All About Style. 




Unfortunately the dress isn't as high quality as I would like it to be but it still looks absolutely lovely, especially the lace-work on the arms.


Well that's all for the update for this post. I plan on doing a review of Generations(probably in a few different parts to focus on CAS, Items and Interactions) and another post in my makeover series soon. 

Stay Tuned and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment