Sunday, May 29, 2011

Makeovers! Part Three!

Ok I've finally stopped procrastinating and getting distracted by shiny things long enough to compose my next set of my makeover series.

First up is Eliza

Before:


After:


       Ok I really did a lot to change Eliz face and clothing wise. I took off all makeup... rounded out her face but kept the length of the jaw as I found it to be much more photogenic. The clothing she is wearing is an outfit from the Outdoor Living Stuff Pack(I just added some polka dots to it). I changed her from a pirate-esque chick to a more girl next door type. Funny enough her hair still looks great pulled back. The particular hair she is wearing in these pictures is from Peggyzone.



Eliza has quickly become one of my more photgenic sims with the new facial work and clearing her of that god-awful makeup(I really have no idea what I was thinking with that color she had before...it's just bad).

Next up was Arlene

Before:


After:



         Arlene has had absolutely no facial work done...the only thing I did on that front was make her skin tone slightly darker. I removed most makeup and she only has minimalist eyeliner. Most of the makeover happened with finding the right outfit and the right hair. 

    Now I had been trying to find a face that fit with this peggyzone hair. Faces that are too small are swallowed up by the bang on it and if they're too wide they tend to clip through. I found a perfect face for it in Arlene. Not only did it fit her face but it just made her look so much prettier than a hairstyle that didn't cover part of her face. The outfit top is from Outdoor Living Stuff. Pants are from the store. Definitely one of my least effort but most successful makeovers 

Last on this set of makeovers was Ada

Before:


After:


        Now Ada I worked on a lot and really love what I came up with for her new look. I softened her jaw and lengthened it a bit. I made her chin a lot smaller and softer. I took off all her makeup and changed her eyes a bit as well as gave her this lovely short haircut from MyBlueBook and changed her hair color to white(I really just love the way the white hair looks on her.


Her gorgeous new top is from All About Style, one of only three sites I ever use for CC clothing as I find the Sims 3 store clothing to be beautiful and varied. Her pants are from The Sims 3 Store. I believe her sandals are from the base game.

That's it for this set of my makeover series. Stay tuned as the next two parts will finally feature my MALE makeovers! I'll have Generations on Tuesday and will hope to have my first part of the review up early the week after(I will be going away for a three day weekend where my PC cannot follow). The first part will probably be the new CAS features as it will be the quickest for me to explain and showcase. 

I also plan to have a weekly Sim spotlight where I feature one of my created Sims and how they came to be.






No comments:

Post a Comment