Friday, May 13, 2011

Makeovers! Part Two!

     I would have had this posted yesterday but Blogger was in read only mode for a while after I got home from work. Thank the lord I copypasted before I submitted last night. 

     Now for Part Two of my Makeover series I give you three more lovely ladies that have been redesigned and re-photographed.

First up is our lovely lady Kylie:


and here she is after her makeover:


     Now you're probably wondering why the hell I decided to give Kylie a makeover when she looked perfectly fine before, well I've never felt right about her look and always wondered what I could do to make her look better... and as I was rummaging through the many hairs in my game I found it in this super short haircut.

       I dyed her hair brown as the haircut with a blonde just looked kind've odd. I tweaked her face very slightly and put her in this outfit from Everday Casual Chic. I makeover all outfits on my Sims but will not showcase them all since it takes up too much space in a post.


     Did I mention she's insane? One of the most fun Sim traits to play as...this outfit is actually her Athletic outfit but she seems to love it...a lot.


She also loves having her picture taken.

Next up on the makeover train was Caroline:


and here she is after the makeover:


        I honestly don't know what I was thinking with original Caroline...I think she was a sim that I randomized and saw something in so I saved her to the bin. A few months later I was greeted by this mannish monstrosity and decided she was in desperate need of a makeover.


     As you can see I gave Caroline a pretty much complete overhaul, From facial construction to clothing and hair. The most work was in the cheekbones and jawline. I thinned out her jaw and lengthened her chin, raised her cheekbones and downsized her lips in width and length. Her outfit and hair are both in the Everyday casual Chic Set at The Sims 3 Store.


     I ended up giving Caroline a new hairstyle for each outfit... a habit I've been trying to break lately since I want my Sims to have a more concise look to them.

The last makeover on this part of my series went to Daphne:


and here she is after the makeover: 


     I went for a completely different look for her outfits than her previous incarnation. She's wearing a CC top from all about style and a skirt from Everyday Casual Chic.


     For Daphne's face I really rounded it out and fixed the jagged look in her jaw/cheekbones that she seemed to have. Obviously I changed her hair and hair color as well as slightly tweaking her nose.

That's it for this part of my Makeover series. There are sure to be more makeovers as I have been going through my Simbin and systematically making over any Sims whose looks seem outdated.

No comments:

Post a Comment